This is where I begin. I'm in debt, and a bit over weigh-wait, no- not exactly perfect -I mean, healthy. Eh, you know what I mean. There are more than a few things I need to work on about myself.
I'm a bit addicted to achieving trophies whenever I play my PS3. I will use that "trophy" obsession for inspiration as I write this blog. I will assign each blog a different trophy. The bigger my achievement, the greater and bigger the trophy will be (bronze, silver, gold). And yes, I will give myself obnoxious trophies for failing or doing stupid things as well - just how some games do. It's all a part of the learning experience.
Several of my friends, including my best friend (who currently resides in Houston - wink, wink... maybe this inspired the title of this blog entry) have been writing their own blog for some time now. I want in! So here I am. The first step is admitting that I have a problem... here it goes: Houston, We Have a Problem
This blog won't necessarily be only on my adventures of loosing weight, it'll be about setting different goals to being a better me.
Yay to you joining us into the world of blagging! :)
ReplyDeleteHehe nice, I like this idea of trophies. Seems like a pretty awesome way to go about it. I look forward to what updates/trophies will come. When I exercise now, I try to think of it this way to keep me motivated.
http://xkcd.com/189/
I think you'll approve. :)
Welcome, welcome!
ReplyDeleteThis entry deserves a gold trophy because you actually achieved the goal of starting a blog! It's a big achievement because you have the intent of keeping up with it and sharing your thoughts with others.
Awesome share, Susy. Even though I'm not much of a gamer, I do appreciate the XKCD humor.
<Long distance hugs!>