My boyfriend's friend had been telling him about this great new diet protocol that he had been doing for some time now and how he was able to achieve a weight loss of 70 pounds. We were both very interested in trying it out but were very afraid of what short and long term consequences it would have. We both researched it and couldn't find one person that did not have any results (there were a few that we found, but then later learned they had cheated and didn't follow the letter to the tee).
HCG Diet Protocol
This YouTube video provides a good intro of what the protocol entails:
Please note that I did not use injections, I will provide more information on the details of this protocol at a later post.
Results
My boyfriend was able to loose 20 pounds during the first round and is getting ready to begin his second round. I am a bit over half way through the first round and have lost a total of 23 pounds, and 15.25 inches (I will not be loosing any more during this round - I have to maintain the weight for the remaining 6 weeks). I still cannot believe the results!
An interesting diet plan that I never heard of, that is until you told me about it the other day lol. But grats on the results!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you researched it out and everything before trying it since some diets out there can be dangerous or just plain ill advised. Keep it up and hopefully you'll be much more happier with this plan than the previous one that plateued.
Keep it up, Ruby! I'm glad you and Steve found something that helped. I look forward to you upcoming posts.
ReplyDelete